A Different Approach...
While many people perceive the real estate business as a very sales-driven industry with high pressure Realtors who are unavailable on weekends and evenings, it is of utmost importance to me that my clients know I am representing them well and am constantly working with their goals in mind.
Over the years, I have taken a very different approach which has led to more than 70% of my business being referral based (from previous clients, industry professionals or other Realtors who need help selling their own property, negotiating a short sale or dealing with HUD government owned properties). I value my clients, colleagues and their referrals highly.
Over the years, my team has committed to representation of our clients with the following qualities:
- Being a good listener: It's our job to be receptive to your precise wants and needs, not to try to pressure you into buying or selling.
- Providing professional expertise: We pride ourselves in our active knowledge of houses, aspects of building science, the neighborhoods in which we work, the transaction process and the current real estate market.
- Keeping clients educated and informed: It is very important that you, as the client, feel comfortable and informed throughout the entire process. We want you to completely understand each step of the home buying or selling process.
- Being responsive and transparent: As advocates for your best interests in a real estate transaction, we pledge to be responsive to your calls/texts/e-mails, and to let you know of any news in a timely manner.
- Simplifying Client Responsibilities: Our team prides itself on going above and beyond and making the buying/selling process as easy as we can for you!
Below you may click on this Zillow icon to view client testimonials and recent sales from the last 12 months: